The transition from a lifetime of working, to one of retirement can be difficult for a senior, from both a financial and an overall well-being perspective.
Understanding the financial impacts of successful retirement income planning can help to relieve stress, and lead to positive outcomes. In this module, we will cover the following topics:
- From Full Time to Part Time Work
- When Should You Think About Retirement Income Planning?
- The Stages of Retirement Income Planning
- Managing Situations Beyond Your Control: Involuntary Retirements
- Understanding How Retirement Income Is Taxed
- Understanding What Tax Bracket Your Income Falls Into
- Order of Withdrawal
- Converting Pension Savings into Pension Income