As a senior, you have worked hard to attain the lifestyle that you enjoy – and part of that lifestyle is based on the assets that you have and your ability to continue to enjoy them.
Protecting those assets during your senior years, and the legacy that they offer to your loved ones upon your death is critical. In this module, we will cover the following topics:
- Insuring your health
- Transitioning from employer-provided health plans to self-funded protection
- What steps can you take to protect your financial well against unexpected health care costs?
- Health and drug benefits for seniors
- Protecting your assets
- Understanding capital gains
- Establishing trusts and foundations
- Probate and minimizing taxes
- Executor responsibilities and choosing an executor
- Tax Tips for Executors