There may be times that your “nest egg” and your income sources may not be enough to satisfy your wants and needs as a senior in Canada.
You may need to consider options to borrow money to achieve either short-, or longer-term objectives that you have. In this module, we will cover the following topics:
- Why Seniors Get Into Debt
- Taking Stock of the Need
- Your Borrowing Capacity
- Your Borrowing Psyche
- How You Will Finance Debt
- Knowing The Score – Your Credit Score
- Making Your Decision About Debt
- How Secure Is Your Debt Repayment Plan?
- How An Outstanding Debt Impacts Your Estate